All our courses are work based training, our assessors provide support to learners throughout the whole process.
- Courses in assessing qualifications are for candidates who already have a recognised qualification in their professional discipline, and who are looking to work in a training role within their sector. Level 3 Assessing Qualifications These qualifications are for staff who undertake or wish to undertake assessment of skills and knowledge and include a unit that […]
- Our courses in Customer Services are suitable for employees and employers in all business sectors. These courses provide recognised qualifications through work based training and assessment in a customer service role. Starting work in Business & Administration Functional Skills HandbookFunctional Skills qualifications equip learners with the practical skills in English, Mathematics, and Information and Communication […]
- Courses are suitable for all employees working in a business administartion role whether they are new to that role and require an understanding of the principles and processes of Business / Administration through to experienced employees who want to further their career by mastering more advanced principles. Starting work in Business & Administration Functional Skills […]
- These courses are suitable for staff employed in supporting roles within the health and social care sector including; domestic cleaners, laundry staff, maintenance workers, drivers and catering staff. There are apprenticeship courses which are fundable to eligible candidates. Find out more about Apprenticeship programmes here. Starting work in healthcare support Functional Skills Handbook Functional Skills qualifications […]
- Our introductory courses in 'Health & Social Care' are suitable for school leavers who are wanting to find work in either the health care or social care field. We also have courses for people already working in hospitals and care homes. Starting work in Health & Social Care Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work […]