Learning 4 Ever work with employers, awarding bodies and training providers to help learners gain recognised qualifications through work based training.
- Pearson Pearson is the UK's largest awarding organisation offering academic, vocational and work-based learning qualifications, including BTEC, Edexcel and LCCI. Pearson develops qualifications that will support young people meet the challenges of today and tomorrow, with a panel of teachers, education reformers and assessment experts overseeing the reform of Pearson's GCSEs, A levels and BTECs. […]
- Edexcel Edexcel has been helping people succeed in life through learning for nearly 20 years, with qualifications to GCSEs, A levels and International GCSEs, as well as some vocational qualifications, including NVQs and Functional Skills. Our qualifications combine a progressive approach with international content, allowing learners to achieve their full potential.
- Derwentside College Learning 4 Ever and Derwentside College work together to provide learning resources for students and employers in the North East of England.
- Tyne & Wear Care Alliance Who we are.... We are an employer led, non-profit making skills broker supporting workforce development throughout the independent care sector in the North East. Our mission is to work collaboratively with workforce development professionals and employers in the care sector to raise the quality of care. What we do.... We […]
- Matrix Standard The matrix Standard is the unique quality standard for organisations to assess and measure their advice and support services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals
- NCFE NCFE design, develop and certificate NCFE and CACHE branded qualifications, apprenticeships, Functional Skills and more, with over 500 nationally accredited qualifications in our portfolio. All are supported by our exceptional customer service and unique, friendly approach. Last year, 340,000 learners from 2,000 educational institutions chose NCFE to move their careers forward. Funded courses In […]
- Apprenticeship Courses If you are an employer and you are looking to assist the development of your employees we can help. We offer fundable work based apprenticeship training programme's so you can grow your business with employees who are trained specifically to fit into your organisation. How do apprenticeships benefit employees and business in the […]